wesley-johnsonwesley-johnson

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

Perfect Humor

For anyone who doesn't understand this, just go watch ONE EPISODE of Scooby Doo. All those guys do is make sandwiches. Had this video just been the first part, I would have been slightly disappointed. But the first part (which is funny in its own right) suddenly turns over into one of the most honest hip-hop Shaggy tributes I've ever heard. Get 'em wet, Shaggy. This sort of thing is what makes Newgrounds better than any other site.

Thank you, Marc.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Good stuff.

Even better than good. I am not familiar with your cause, but if a war is being waged and sides are being taken, then consider me with you. Tyranny is an awful thing, and no man should live under its dark, dark shadow.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Mind-blowing.

Really impressive stuff. Incredible that you made it in 18 days. Great job!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Not bad.

The first Girlchan was an exceptionally funny, quirky parody of all things Anime, and I think that's why I loved it. This just seems like thoughtless, random not-so-funny humor piled on top of nothing of substance. I feel like the viewers, the audience who have come to love your work are being taken somewhat advantage of, now that they'll just sit back and watch anything you create. I understand that some of the low-quality things are stylistic choices, but it just comes off sometimes as not really having any desire to put forth the kind of effort I know you can.

A lot of work went into this. I think it could be better directed. That said, thanks for doing all you do.

Egoraptor responds:

I don't think it's strayed far from its roots at all. Perhaps it's developed its own precedents and now I can play off of those for comedy instead of just anime, but I think that's a strength, not a weakness. The characters, the kinds of things they'd say, and how they'd react are getting more and more fleshed out, and with that I can twist the expectation of viewers and unleash some funny comedy. It's true it's not JUST an anime parody anymore, but I don't think that its development in any way cheapens the humor.

CIGAR WARS CIGAR WARS

Dang boy.

You got some hairy shoulders. Good work.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Gears of War

Deserves a little something better than this. I'm a very big fan of the Awesome series, but this literally was nothing more than a lot of indiscernible noises and maybe one pretty lame joke. Maybe. COGs of War is a better Gears parody, and I don't really think this is front page material or really worth keeping on the ol' resume. Still a fan. Think the series might just be on the downslope.

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

Fantastic!

I really enjoyed that and appreciate your work/quirky humor. Keep it up, man. Shoot me a line sometime and tell me how I can become great like you.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

A Welcome Change

Really enjoyed the overall attitude and feel. As much as I like shooting crap and sarcastic garbage, seeing something like this really makes it apparent how much better good-feeling stuff literally makes you feel. Thanks for the breath of fresh air.

Selva Selva

Insane

That was ridiculously good. Fantastic on all accounts. I really want to say more, but there's no way to get specific enough. It was just amazing.

Cosmos Chaos Cosmos Chaos

Pretty Effin' Sweet

That's a lot of work, man. I like your style, regardless of what others might say. Sure, it could use a little bit of visual flair, but it's awesome anyway. Really nice. Thanks for the treat.