wesley-johnsonwesley-johnson

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 15 art Reviews

blanka iz hella tight blanka iz hella tight

Keep up the good work.

Haters gonna hate, but they ain't never made front page so eff 'em.

Bowser eats Peach Bowser eats Peach

It's a love triangle, man.

If he just ate her up, there wouldn't be any LOVE. And in the end, why do we even play these games? LOVE. It all comes back to that. Wonderful picture, by the way.

King King

Beautiful!

The essence of what it is to rule a kingdom at constant war. The solemn, lonely role that one berry alone must face... unthinkable! Unimaginable! Yet you have captured it perfectly. Bravo. He would be proud, rest his soul.

Cherry Chains Cherry Chains

Art is great.

But I'd highly suggest working with your type, mainly the giant 6. Because I read it "Cherry Chains and the Sawsome" as a title, and then tried to figure out what the bottom part was all about. It took some time before I really pieced it all together. But the art's great. The red shapes are a little distracting and could be toned down a bit, but that's just gettin' picky.

Manners... Manners...

Man.

Thank you so much for this. Just... thank you.

Ness Ness

And then...

Ness called his dad and got a couple grand transferred to his ATM. Then he went to the hospital to pay a huge fee to have his discomfort removed. Man, the fees.

Ever played the NES Earthbound?

There's a little fanart. We EB kids gotta stick together.

Kraven BOI Kraven BOI

Fun.

He and Spidey could be best buds. Put some hair on that chest!

Brakkenimation responds:

No way, Kraven's a poster boy. He waxes!

Thanks for your review :)

COCK COCK

Good for you.

At least you've managed to turn your lack of sleep into something productive. Does it have... two layers of hair?

Whispydriftythings responds:

nah its just orange and blond

Misty and Kirby Splash Misty and Kirby Splash

Such controversy!

Reminds me of that old Pokemon card everyone went nuts over:

Good job keeping it tasteful.

Street Fighter Street Fighter

Glorious

Man, really incredible. Everything is really subtle. Any one heavy detail would have brought maybe too much attention to itself, but you've managed to keep everything on the same level. Great job.