wesley-johnsonwesley-johnson

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

Perfect Humor

For anyone who doesn't understand this, just go watch ONE EPISODE of Scooby Doo. All those guys do is make sandwiches. Had this video just been the first part, I would have been slightly disappointed. But the first part (which is funny in its own right) suddenly turns over into one of the most honest hip-hop Shaggy tributes I've ever heard. Get 'em wet, Shaggy. This sort of thing is what makes Newgrounds better than any other site.

Thank you, Marc.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Good stuff.

Even better than good. I am not familiar with your cause, but if a war is being waged and sides are being taken, then consider me with you. Tyranny is an awful thing, and no man should live under its dark, dark shadow.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Mind-blowing.

Really impressive stuff. Incredible that you made it in 18 days. Great job!

blanka iz hella tight blanka iz hella tight

Keep up the good work.

Haters gonna hate, but they ain't never made front page so eff 'em.

Bowser eats Peach Bowser eats Peach

It's a love triangle, man.

If he just ate her up, there wouldn't be any LOVE. And in the end, why do we even play these games? LOVE. It all comes back to that. Wonderful picture, by the way.

King King

Beautiful!

The essence of what it is to rule a kingdom at constant war. The solemn, lonely role that one berry alone must face... unthinkable! Unimaginable! Yet you have captured it perfectly. Bravo. He would be proud, rest his soul.